Britain's No1 leaf spring Stabiliser.
Rugged, heavy duty construction with high tensile fastenings and simple fitting. Fitting available for most popular cars. Proven anti-pitch and anti-snake control features include ferodo non-asbestos friction discs. Reversible car bracket (you don't have to dismantle the stabiliser to fit either side). Proven quick release device, complete with clamp on 'L' bracket.
Pot holes, speeding vehicles and uneven road surfaces are just some of the hazards that can make towing a caravan or trailer a dangerous experience.
Easily fitted with no holes to drill, the 200Q will help reduce these effects. A silicon chrome leaf spring takes care of any pitching caused by uneven roads, and a friction area 10x greater than stabiliser hitch heads takes care of swaying movements.
With over 250,000 past and present users the 200Q is a proven answer to staying in control.
- Bulldog 200Q is compatible with stabiliser hitch heads:
- - Model G for standard British 2 bolt tow bars.
- - Model G8 for swan neck tow bars
- No holes to drill as it will not invalidate caravan warranty
- Easy to use proven quick release device
- Rugged heavy duty construction
- Easy to fit most popular makes of cars
Stabilisers Data sheet
File Size: 163.41KB
200Q Fitting Instructions
File Size: 207.65KB