The New TT2012 Single Axle Tipping Trailer With Manual Pump.
With an unladen weight of 398kg and a gross weight of 1500kg this trailer can be used with lighter towing vehicles and with a payload of 1100kg can carry a 1 ton bulider bag or a generous load of rubble, logs garden waste etc
Further information and specifications can be found in the Ifor Williams 2012 Tipping Trailer Brochure & Price List
- Propstands are fitted as standard to provide additional stability when required.
- Manually operated pump which comes with a new 5L rust proof tank providing a long, reliable life
- Rope hooks as standard which provides extra security when used with a tarpaulin or rope.
- Skip back to make tipping easy and the tailboard provides a closed back to make sure rubble and other loose materials are retained during transit and not spilled onto the road
- Single axle with rugged 185/70R13 wheel & tyres
- Spare wheel as standard
- Body latch to lock the tipping platform into place whilst travelling over rough or uneven ground
- Rear light guards to help prevent damage to lights whilst tipping
- Mesh Side kit making the TT2012 ideal for carrying bulky items such as logs, branches, bags etc
- Ladder rack which helps to support longer items such as ladders etc
- Tarpaulin cover helping to restrain loose items and enhance the trailer's usefulness