Ifor Williams RH Awning For HBX506/403 Horse Trailers for a LH Front Ramp or Tack Locker
**Will only be available March 2019**
You will require a left or right hand side awning depending upon the side your front ramp is situated. i.e. RH ramp trailers will need a LH awning and LH ramp trailers will need a RH awning.
This new inflatable awning is supplied from a major manufacturer and designed specially for the new Ifor Williams HBX506 & HBX403 horse trailers. The awnings will easily fit to the slide rail down the side which are fitted as standard on the new HBX models of the range.
- Gives the potential to offer overnight accommodation for those who attend shows at the weekend
- Provides shelter and a comfortable area at shows and events
- Greatly increases the versatility of the Horsebox trailer
- High volume hand pump
- Draught skirt to keep the awning free from wind and keep it cosy
- Pegs and all fixings included
- Enough Limpets (Suction cups) to hold the awning to the trailer
- Carry bag for storage
This a brilliant idea from Ifor Williams and will be an advantage to all those people who want to sleep over at weekend events or even shelter from the rain at day events.