Ifor Williams RH Awning For HBX511 Horse Trailers For a LH Front Ramp or Tack Locker
*Please note the pictures are not not specific to a particular trailer i.e. a left or right hand front ramp*
You will require a right or left hand side awning depending upon the side your front ramp is situated. i.e. RH ramp trailers will need a LH awning and LH ramp trailers will need a RH awning.
The Awning is available in two sizes, one to fit the HBX511 and another to fit both the HBX506 and HBX403. They can also be ordered to fit on either the left hand side or the right hand side of the trailer. We advise selecting an awning to fit on the same side as the inspection door to allow access to the trailer. When fitted to the same side as the front ramp the ramp must remain closed and cannot be opened. Images show awning fitted to left hand side.
This new inflatable awning is supplied from a major manufacturer and designed specially for the new Ifor Williams HBX511 horse trailers. The awnings will easily fit to the slide rail down the side which are fitted as standard on the new HBX models of the range.
- Gives the potential to offer overnight accommodation for those who attend shows at the weekend
- Provides shelter and a comfortable area at shows and events
- Greatly increases the versatility of the Horsebox trailer
- High volume hand pump
- Draught skirt to keep the awning free from wind and keep it cosy
- Pegs and all fixings included
- Enough Limpets (Suction cups) to hold the awning to the trailer
- Carry bag for storage
This a brilliant idea from Ifor Williams and will be an advantage to all those people who want to sleep over at weekend events or even shelter from the rain at day events.
Ifor Williams RH Awning For HBX511 Horse Trailers
- Supplier: Ifor Williams Parts
- Product Code: KX0857-RH
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: £925.00