3000kg rating with automatic braking.
- British made winches.
- Specifically designed to bolt vertically straight onto the Ifor Williams LT, LM flatbed trailers, GP plant trailers and the GD general Duty trailer range using a separate mounting bracket kit.
- Automatic brake that will hold the load on the cable if the operator were to release the handle.
- Fitted with a 12 metre long, 8mm diameter wire rope with an eye hook.
- All parts are either zinc plated or galvanised offering superior corrosion resistance.
- All moving parts are fully guarded. Angled winding handle for smooth operation.
- Gears are machined from solid blanks, to ensure a long and trouble free life needing only the minimum of maintenance.
This winch was introduced during 2015 and are identifiable by the electro plated body.
We recommend that you use only Ifor Williams Trailers supplied winches on our trailers as these are specified to be compatible with the winch brackets. Other makes of winch may not be compatible and any resulting damage to the trailer or bracket may invalidate warranty.
All winch brackets and winches are designed and rated to be used with rolling loads. They are not intended for use with vehicles where the wheels do not freely rotate. Manually operated and electrical winches can be fitted to a number of Ifor Williams Trailers trailer ranges including car transporters, tiltbed trailers, flatbed trailers, tipping trailers GD trailers and plant trailers.
Some winch designs have an integral bracket permitting direct attachment to the trailer. In other cases a range of winch brackets are available which are model-specific to permit fitment of the winch.